A low impact, low heart rate class concentrating on functional fitness, light resistance work and light cardio.
- New to fitness?
- Coming back from a long time off, wanting to ease yourself back into exercise?
- Looking to add exercise into your life to help with a medical condition?
- Someone who finds commercial gyms intimidating or impersonal?
- Wanting a fitness class where you don't have to worry about getting sweaty and red faced?
- Wanting to get fitter and stronger but don't know where to start?
- Looking for gentle movement at a pace that's right for you?
Then this class is for you.
- Monday, 8.00pm
- Wednesday, 8.00pm
- 45 minutes, max 6 people
- £8 PAYG
- £26 per month (1 session p/week)
- Nick, NPP Fitness, L3 personal trainer and Exercise Referral Specialist.