Want to run further, faster, stronger, pain-free?
Whether you've just starting out with running, you're preparing for your first marathon or you're feeling the need for speed, we can help you with our 1-2-1 and small group run coaching.
As qualified England Athletics Run Coaches, we can support you in all stages of your running journey. As much as many of us would like to believe that running is as simple as placing one foot in front of the other, if you've tried it, you'll know that it's much more nuanced than that. Indeed, the correct technique can often solve incidences of running-induced foot, shin, knee and hip pain.
In an hour's run coaching session, we'll start out by analysing your current run technique from which we'll identify areas where you can refine this and become more efficient. After this, we'll spend time teaching you drills, demonstrating how you can build this into your run practice and ensure you're confident and comfortable with how to progress your running using the information you've gained in the session.
Run coaching sessions can be purchased as a standalone session or as part of a longer-term personal training package.Book your Run Coaching session
Personalised online programme
- A personal programme emailed to you every fortnight which starts where you're at and gets you where you want to be. Your feedback feeds straight into your plan so it progresses at your pace: £20 per month
- Single 1-2-1 run coaching session with 1 coach: £35
- Single small group session (max 3 people) with 1 coach: £85
- Single small group session (max 6 people) with 2 coaches: £150
Blocks of 3 sessions:
- Block of 3 x 1-2-1 sessions with 1 coach: £95
- Block of 3 x small group sessions (max 3 people) with 1 coach: £230
- Block of 3 x small group sessions (max 6 people) with 2 coaches: £405
Book your session:Click here to book
Or contact Aimi on 07702172854 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about how we can help you improve your running.
It is also possible to include run coaching in your PT package. You can find further details of our personal training packages here:
Additionally, we run occasional 'Running Strong' workshops throughout the year. Our workshops will take you through essential strength training exercises for runners in the first hour, followed by an hour of technique coaching and running drills in the park. If you're interested in finding out about the next workshop, please sign up to our Running Strong mailing list here.
Finally, if you'd just like the opportunity to get out in the great outdoors and try your hand at running (or fancy a social walk), check out the Prestwich Plodders. Based at Heaton Park in the summer and St Mary's Park in the winter, membership is completely free. You can join their Facebook group for more information here.