During this time of #stayathome whilst we're battling Covid-19, we're now offering fun Spark Fitness sessions via the magic of the internet!
Whether you've a kettlebell at home and you're looking for motivation, feedback from a coach and the camaraderie of a community with our Spark Kettlebell Club, or whether you'd like 1-2-1 personal training sessions, some one off technique coaching in lifting weights safely and effectively, or just a professionally written programme to follow, we can help!
When you join Spark Fitness Online, you'll also receive some free bonus extras:
- Our free Facebook / WhatsApp group
- Weekly recipes / meal ideas
- 15 minute stretch & Flex family morning mobility sessions (Tues - Fri)
- 100 Swing midday sessions (Mon, Wed, Fri)
- Move in 15 bodyweight family cardio sessions (Tues, Thur)
Spark Kettlebell Club Online
Led by a Level 2 StrongFirst kettlebell instructor (SFGII), theses sessions are coached live via Zoom so we're able to coach you personally and give you individual feedback.
We know that strength is a skill so we'll teach you the technique required to become fitter, stronger and lift heavier weights than you ever imagined. If you've a kettlebell at home but you're not sure you're achieving as much as you can with it, come and play with us online and open up the possibilities!
Whilst we're in lockdown, we're offering an exclusive online non-recurring 30 day membership
"My Spark membership has been really important during this time - in fact I have upgraded my membership. It has been great to see other friendly faces for a social aspect that you don't just get following a video on your own as well as still get feedback on technqiue. Also Maggie you are always so cheerful and inspriring, the sessions really lift my spirits!" - Catherine, member since 2019.
Kettlebell Club Online Timetable:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 6am + 6.45am
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 6pm
- Saturday 9.15am
Struggling to fit working from home and childcare into the equation, let alone trying to get online for a particular time? How about having access to the recorded sessions so you can take part in them in your own time instead? Follow along in real time but not live so you can choose when you train.
For just £20 you'll receive 30 day access to the following prerecorded classes:
- Kettlebell Club (3-4 new sessions per week)
- Stretch & Flex (15 minute mobility session)
- Move in 15 (15 minute high energy cardio session)
Spark Personal Training Online
The only thing about training online that's different to in person is there's a screen in between us. Everything else remains the same. We can see you, we can coach you, we can motivate you.
Online options include:
Fit For Life - £125 per month
- 45-60 minute sessions | 4 sessions per month (1 p/wk)
Fit 'n' Fab - £95 per month / £135 per month
- 30 minute sessions | 4 sessions per month (1 p/wk) / 8 sessions per month (2 p/wk)
Fit Together - £160 per month
- 45-60 minute sessions | 4 sessions per month (1 p/wk) | Train as a couple
Strength is a Skill - £35 for 1 session / £60 for 2 sessions
- 60 minute session analysing your lifting technique and providing coaching, technique support and motivation. Perfect if you've weights at home you're using and you just want to check you're lifting effectively and safely with an SFGII and SFL StrongFirst certified instructor.
"My Spark Fitness membership has been extremely important to me during this time. Each session has lifted my spirits and stops me from feeling 'blobby' which can soon send me on a downward spiral. I really appreciate the online facility as it provides interaction with someone else as well as exercise" - Lorraine, member since 2016.Schedule Appointment
Video Technique Review and Feedback
Maybe it's been a while and you're a little rusty on the bells; perhaps you learnt to lift by following StrongFirst or a similar organisation on YouTube and you just want to check in that you're doing it right; or you could be preparing for an SFG certification or need to pass just one of two of the lifts by video submission, this is where I can help.
Send in a video and receive direct feedback and advice to improve your technique from a certified StrongFirst SFL & SFGII instructor with SFG Assistant experience.
Perfect for those preparing for certification who don't have a certified StrongFirst instructor close to hand or if those who just need a little support on how to tidy their lifts up!